TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF WEBSITE USE
Terms and Conditions
- The Terms and Conditions of PROCOB CREDIT PROTECTION govern the use of this Site and all its content (“Site”). These Terms describe the rules and regulations that guide the use of the PROCOB CREDIT PROTECTION website located at https://www.procob.com/. All materials/information/documents/services or any other entities (collectively referred to as “content”) appearing on https://www.procob.com/ will be governed by these Terms and Conditions.
ATTENTION: Do not continue using this site if you have any objection to any of the Terms and Conditions stated on this page.
- The website is intended for users who are 18 (eighteen) years of age or older. If you are under 18 (eighteen) years old, you may not use or register to use this website or its services without the permission or consent of your parents. By agreeing to these Terms and Conditions, you have the necessary legal capacity to comply with and be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- PROCOB CREDIT PROTECTION holds the intellectual property rights of all content. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access any content on the website for your personal use, subject to the restrictions defined in these terms and conditions.
PROCOB CREDIT PROTECTION hereby stipulates that the user of the website shall not engage in the following actions:
- Reproduce, republish, duplicate, or copy any content from PROCOB CREDIT PROTECTION.
- Sell, rent, sublicense, and/or otherwise commercialize any content from PROCOB CREDIT PROTECTION.
- Execute and/or publicly display any content from PROCOB CREDIT PROTECTION.
- Use this website in a way that may damage or affect the user’s access to this website.
- Use this website contrary to the relevant rules, laws, and regulations of your country of residence, or in a manner that may cause damage to the website or any person or commercial entity.
- Conduct data mining or any similar activity related to this website or during the use of this website.
- Use this website for engaging in any form of advertising or business marketing.
- Specific areas of this site may be restricted from user access, and PROCOB CREDIT PROTECTION may further extend this restriction to the entire site at any time and at its sole discretion. Any user identification, security key, or password you may have on this site is confidential, and you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of this information.
Linking and Hyperlinking
- We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any specific link created by you that redirects to our site, and you agree to promptly remove such links to our site upon request.
- We may change the terms and conditions of these linking rights at any time. By continuously connecting to our site, you agree to abide by and follow the terms of this linking policy.
- Please contact us if you find any link on our site offensive, and we may consider and review requests for the removal of such links.
Link to Third-Party Content
- It is important to note that the term “User Content” means any audio, video, text, images, or other material or content that you choose to display on this site. Regarding user content, by displaying it, you grant PROCOB CREDIT PROTECTION a non-exclusive, worldwide, irrevocable, royalty-free, and sublicensable license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate, and distribute in any media.
- User Content must be yours and must not infringe upon the rights of third parties. PROCOB CREDIT PROTECTION reserves the right to remove any portion of your content from this site at any time without prior notice. PROCOB CREDIT PROTECTION is permitted to monitor your activities on the site and remove any user content deemed inappropriate, offensive, contrary to applicable laws and regulations, or that violates these Terms and Conditions.
- By accessing this Site, specific User information such as Internet Protocol (IP) addresses, website browsing, user software, and browsing time, along with other similar information, will be stored on PROCOB CREDIT PROTECTION servers. Information concerning identities, such as name, address, contact details, billing information, and other stored information on this site, will be strictly used for statistical purposes only and will not be published for general access. However, PROCOB CREDIT PROTECTION does not assume any responsibility for the security of this information.
- The site is provided with all responsibilities and assumes no express or implied commitments, representations, or warranties of any kind related to this site or its content.
- The user agrees to indemnify the Site and its affiliates to the fullest extent against all actions, claims, liabilities, losses, damages, costs, demands, and expenses arising from the User’s use of this Site, including, without limitation, any claim related to the violation of any of these Terms and Conditions. If dissatisfied with any or all content of this site or any or all of its Terms and Conditions, the user may discontinue using this site.
- At any time, users may discontinue the use of the Site; necessary guidance is available on the site. If any questions remain, please do not hesitate to send an email to email@example.com.
- We reserve the right and exclusive discretion to, without notice or liability, deny access and use of the site (including blocking specific IP addresses) to any user for any reason, including but not limited to the violation of any representation, warranty, or agreement in these Terms or any applicable law or regulation.
- The Terms and Conditions of this site will be governed and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the country or state in which the Site operates. Hereby, you unconditionally submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located in Brazil for the resolution of any disputes.
- This Site reserves the right to revise these Terms at any time as it deems appropriate. Therefore, it is essential for its users to be attentive to these changes.
- The Site reserves the right to assign, transfer, and subcontract its rights and/or obligations under this Agreement without any prior notice or consent necessary. Users shall not be allowed to assign, transfer, or subcontract any of their rights and/or obligations under these Terms. Furthermore, any person who is not a party to these Terms and Conditions shall not have the right to enforce any provision contained therein.
- These Terms and Conditions, including any legal notices and disclaimers on this site, constitute the complete agreement between the Site and you regarding the use of this site. Ultimately, this Agreement supersedes all prior agreements and understandings relating thereto.
- For any inquiries, please contact via email: firstname.lastname@example.org.